Faith Formation for youth in grades 6-12 happens in three subgroups. Below, you will find details on our Middle School and High School formation programs, including class schedules.
- Middle schoolers in grades 6-8 meet as one group. They gather twice monthly in the Adult Formation Room from 9 -10:15 am.
- High Schoolers in grades 9-10 meet as one group. They gather twice monthly in the Adult Formation Room from 9-10:15am.
- High Schoolers in grades 11-12 are encouraged to journey through the sacramental preparation for Confirmation. Please note that this is a separate registration.
Family formation is key to a successful formation, we encourage families to attend the 4 sessions hosted throughout the catechetical year. The dates for 2023-24 are:
- Wednesday, November 1st - 5:30 pm (All Saints Day) *mass will be at 7 pm
- Sunday, January 7th - 9 am (Epiphany)
- Sunday, March 24th - 10:30 am (Holy Week)
- Monday, April 22nd - TBD (Earth Day)
Comprehensive youth ministry involves more than prayerful catechesis sessions. We hope to offer middle school and high school day retreats, social and service activities this catechetical season. In addition, there are plans to take youth on a 2024 mission trip.
Questions? Want to share your time, talent, or treasure with this ministry?
Contact Margaret Lee (414-453-1061 x 123 firstname.lastname@example.org), Minister for Faith Formation.