Welcome to St. Sebastian!
We have an active and prayerful parish with many opportunities for you to worship with us and to share our life in Christ. As a family of believers dedicated to carrying out the mission of Jesus Christ, we welcome you.
Located in the diverse Washington Heights neighborhood near Wauwatosa, for more than 100 years we have lived out our call to discipleship by offering sacramental life, service, teaching and healing to all God’s people.
You can also connect with us:
- After each Mass on Welcome Sunday, the first Sunday of every month. Stop in the Multi-purpose Room (at the north end of the Gathering Space) to introduce yourself and ask any questions you have to help you learn more about our community.
- Or schedule a time with Pat Kennedy, parish engagement coordinator. Let’s find a mutually convenient evening meeting to get together and go through our welcome packet. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-453-1061 Ext. 114.
All new families and single adults 18 years of age or older are invited to join us. We ask all our members to live their faith by:
- Participating in Mass regularly
- Sharing talents and knowledge
- Supporting the parish financially
Our Time & Talent Survey can help you identify your unique gifts – gifts you can use to strengthen your relationship with God and at the same time, influence and help the parish community. After reviewing the Ministry Guide, please prayerfully consider how you might participate fully as a member of the St. Sebastian Community and fill out the Time and Talent Survey. There are many ministries to consider, so please scroll down when filling out the survey to find the category that will fit your interest. If you have any questions when filling out the survey, contact Parish Engagement Coordinator Pat Kennedy. Pkennedy@saintsebs.org or call 414-453-1061 Ext.114.
Learn More About Us